Connect with us

Business

A four-year-old girl has died after she choked on a chicken nugget – NEWS.com.au

A four-year-old girl has died after she choked on a chicken nugget

Published

on

post featured image
ADVERTISEMENT

A four-year-old girl has died while eating chicken nuggets at a family dinner. Rebecca Rayane da Silva Pereira of Sao Paulo, Brazil, was eating the food together with some beans and rice when she suddenly started struggling to breathe.
She was rushed to hospital, but sadly died before arriving at the Vector West UPA.
The little girl’s father, Diego Alves Pereira, told local media he was at work when the tragic accident unfolded.
“My wife was at home with my seven-year-old boy. At the time, my wife…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

You might also like ...

2 ASX dividend shares with generous yields
$250 a month to invest? Here’s how I’d aim to turn it into $1m